It is not for nothing that Japan has the status of the most developed country in the field of technology. And it’s no secret that education and latin to english translation are also not in last place there. Studying there will lay a good foundation to improve your Japanese all the better. After all, you can learn it in a natural environment when communicating with native speakers. In order to be able to quickly adapt, learn on an equal basis with the rest and master the program with high quality, you need a language level of at least N1.

There are various study programs in Japan:

1. Trainee researcher. The program is aimed at people with higher education who want to conduct research on a chosen topic in graduate, master’s or doctoral studies.

2. Student. Based on the name, you can understand that we are talking about people from 18-24 years old. The training lasts 5 years, and after passing the necessary courses, you can get a bachelor’s degree.

3. College student of vocational training. Very similar to the previous program “Student”, however, the duration of training is less and is 3 years.

4. Japanese language and Japanese culture and japanese to english. An annual program for people who need to improve their knowledge of the Japanese language and culture.

By the way, the Japanese Embassy in Belarus is holding a competition for participation in the MIRAI 2019 youth exchange program. This program invites 5 groups (about 165 people). 2 groups out of 5 include one person from Belarus. Each group has its own theme, on the basis of which the content of this tour will be compiled. All expenses of the participants will be paid (these are air tickets, accommodation, meals, transport, translation services, etc.). All issues related to the organization will be handled by the Japanese tour operator.

Education here is paid for both foreigners and Japanese. The price depends on how high the demand for the specialty is. Some of the most expensive are the faculties of economics, philology and medicine.

Don’t forget your student visa. You can get it in two ways:

• You can apply for a visa through a Japanese embassy or consulate;

• a visa can be issued through a Japanese university that has enrolled for study and is ready to assist in obtaining it;

There are also hostels for students, but not all of them may suit you. Before looking for housing on your own, it is better to contact those who represent your university in Japan to find out what you need. Many international students choose from this list:

• residences

• guest families

• rental of property

• apartments in Gaijin Houses

And in general – there are at least 5 reasons for which it is worth getting an education in this country. These are the best universities, international programs, careers, financial support for foreigners and a high standard of living. All this will give you tremendous opportunities and impetus for development, first of all, yourself.

If you have plans to study in Japan, then now you should think about in-depth study of the Japanese language.